Information about the collection of data:
The playlists.at website only collects the technically necessary data that your browser transmits to the server to show you the website and to ensure the full functionality, stability and security in accordance with the DSGVO.
The playlists.at website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files can include:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends and administering the site.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
On the playlists.at website is YouTube content included. By adding videos to the playlist creator, you agree that the playlists.at website is allowed to load the video title and thumbnail directly from YouTube on your behalf. (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (a) of the DSGVO)
YouTube is able to receive the information that your IP address has accessed the corresponding YouTube content on the playlists.at website.
Thus, be advised to consult the respective Privacy Policies for YouTube/google
for more detailed information.
Cookies are small text files which allow the body that sets the cookie to receive certain information. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- If you choose to save the generated links in your browser by clicking on the save button playlists.at will create local storage enterys to save the links, you can delete these by clicking on the trash can.
You can also delete all playlists.at - local storage enterys at once by clicking the following button: